Our client is one of Thailand's leading poultry products suppliers, having been in operation for over 15 years. In that time they have focused on quality and innovation which has seen them grow significantly through both domestic and export sales. They are looking for an experience Warehouse Manager to take full responsibility for their storage and distribution facility.
- Responsible for overall warehouse management.
- Manage and control day-to-day inventory and replenishment activities in the warehouse.
- Responsible for human capacity planning.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly report.
- Utilize effective warehouse spacing.
- Ensure the products are stored safely.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or a related filed.
- 40 - 45 years old
- Minimum 7 years of experience in warehouse and more than 3 years of experience in managing chilled room and cold room.
- Strong leadership with good analytical and problem solving skills.
If you believe that you are expert in managing fresh food warehouse and want to be an innovator who has ownership in this business, want to explore more about this role please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.