- Analyse, design, test, document, implement and support global voice and video solutions
- Analyse and recommend technologies for deployment across the enterprise
- Design and implement unified communication technologies - Avaya / Lync / Polycom
- Configure and troubleshoot voice and video services across the LAN/WAN.
- Resolve operational issues involving communication infrastructure and applications.
- Provide support and administration to organization's unified communication technologies.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science
- Experience in Avaya / Lync / Polycom
- At least 3 years of IT experience in VoIP and unified communications technologies
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Gwen Koh at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3277 for a confidential discussion