- Plan and implement an effective investor relations program to ensure effective 2-way communications with the investment community.
- Plan and engage in investor relations activities such as analyst briefing, media briefing, AGM and coordinate road shows/investor conferences and meetings with analysts/fund managers.
- Develop investor presentations and other communications materials such as press release.
- Monitor company's share performance and perform shareholding analysis.
- Disseminate IR updates/news on the Company's developments to investors/analysts.
- Respond to IR queries from investors/ analysts.
- Maintain and update investors'/analysts' databases and content on IR website effectively.
- Monitor daily news wires, publications for news of interest affecting the Company, shareholder and competitors.
- Coordinating, drafting and review the Company's directory, annual reports, and award submission processes.
- Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail