- Golden opportunity to take care regional
- Good working environment in multi-national culture
Vice President - Digital Marketing is a dynamic and competent marketing specialist that focuses on developing creative and effective marketing platforms that achieves business go-to-market strategies. Under this role, he or she has the passion to understand the trends and future developments within digital marketing, and pays particular attention to embrace problem-solving, data driven and consultative marketing that produces measureable business results.
What success looks like for this position is an adept ability for performance-led marketing, platform effectiveness, creative talent, analytical prowess, and being able to thrive in a fast-paced business & organization that delivers against high expectation.
- Performance-led marketing through multiple digital channels (SEM, SEO, GDN, FB and others)
- Leads creation of measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures.
- Develop & deliver campaigns from budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real-time insight recommendations.
- Brand marketing through creative marketing campaigns
- Creates strategic and impactful brand marketing campaigns and initiatives that promote desirable business result.
- Manages, consults and simplifies on complex marketing solutions and integrations.
- Marketing and Business Intelligence to manage entire business activities
- Gather insights to effectively optimize the customer journey from top to bottom of the funnel using advance digital marketing platforms.
- Serves as digital marketing consultant across virtual team and networks.
- Digital and Creative Marketing Collaterals Design & Production
- Designs and manages creation & delivery of brand marketing collaterals.
- Leads and collaborates with in-house and/or external agency production team for effective collaterals design & implementation.
- Serves as UX (user-experience) champion to consult the most optimal approach to leverage the brand marketing assets.
- 5+ years direct experience with marketing, tech start-ups, digital marketing agencies, ad-tech or digital solutions companies
- Advanced Excel and MS-Office skills, experience with analysing large data sets and identifying relevant actionable insights
- Ability to deal with dynamic team and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate with both creative and technical teams with the right language and metrics to enable synergy
- Has strong sense of business acumen and understands priorities
- Keen interest in human psychology, UX design and digital technologies
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Thai Nationality Only
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)