Our Client is a Global Chemical manufacturer. They are currently looking for a Transportation & Distribution Safety Manager responsible for managing the safety during logistics activities and compliance for export transactions in Asia Pacific Region.
- Ensure full compliance by Logistics Service Providers to required internal global safety directives and standards
- Conduct Safety audits to ensure they meet safety standards.
- Develop & implement comprehensive procedures and guidelines as well as Emergency Response mechanism.
- Design & implement safety KPI to APAC Logistics Services Providers, monitor safety performance & implement measures to improve safety performance.
- Provide training to internal & external stakeholders on Safety topics.
- Conduct root cause analysis and manage off-site APAC Incidents, Monitor, evaluate and analyze to identify trends and improve safety standards
- Bachelor degree with at least 5-10 years or more of solid experience in HSEQ or Safety Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and problem solver
- Strong leadership skills including community management, teaching and coaching skills.
- Must be fluent in English. Mandarin an advantage.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion