About Our Client
Our client is the global leader when it comes to luxury skincare, makeup and fragrances. With world famous brands and a company identity that is the epitome of high end luxury, our client is offering an amazing "Training Manager" role for the right person who can fit into their MNC culture.
Report directly to the Brand Manager, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Oversee full spectrum of overall Training activity and programs both in the classroom and on the field to ensure the retail sales goals of the company are achieved
- Develop and plan training in line with the company's marketing and sales strategy, adapting strategy to retailer specific environment
- Develop the strategy and training programs by deciding adaptation of training modules being creative in inventing new way for training delivery
- Design an overall yearly strategic training plan for both Benefit & Retailer staff
- Accountable for training and evaluation reports as required by Regional team
- Monitor and strengthen BA productivity by focusing on selling and product knowledge skill to ensure the brand & sales speech consistency at POS
- Manage the department budget, optimizing development costs and planning
- Produce training module & materials for in-house and in-field training
- Consistently manage, coach, and supervise the training team
- Work on translation, development, and implementation of Education training programs & tools to ensure consistency for overall education message
- Ensure all training activities are proper planed and run smoothly
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' direct experience at the leadership level in function of Training in BEAUTY industry - Makeup, Skincare, Fragrances, and Spa.
- Solid background in customer service and sales in dynamic environment
- Ability to lead, supervise, and build effective teams
- Strong management, leadership, and coaching skills
- Experience as Trainer with solid interpersonal skill would be advantage
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and presentation skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.