- Newly created role within a world class FMCG company
- Excellent growth potential within a collaborative work environment
About our client:
An international FMCG company is hiring for a Trade Marketing Manager to lead the development of customer specific activation to leverage category growth drivers at format level within the customer. Develop the customer and format strategy working in partnership with the customer and Customer Development Team.
You will also be responsible to build and grow the team as the business continues to grow exponentially. You would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Developing productive long term relationships with customers. The successful candidate will be a Non-Food industry subject matter expert who will monitor trends and convert them into actionable insight to support the long-term marketing strategy to help grow the business in line with the ambitious expansion plans for the region. One the one hand, you will be collaborating extensively with the Product Development team to convert market research insights into Non-Food concepts. On the other hand, you will be executing Sales & Marketing strategy to drive our client's category leader status.
- Integrates shopper and channel/customer insights into internal strategic planning process for developing bigger and better go-to-market strategies and initiatives
- Shares and develops shopper and category relevant insights Business Unit and Brand Marketing Teams
- Collaborate with Marketing, Market Research, Shopper Marketing and Retail Sales / Customer Teams to enable Retailer activation
- Helps develops and implement shopper-centric category management direction and approach
- Conducts Customer and/or Brand specific category/brand shopper research and converts data into actionable insights for use by Sales with Retail Customers
- Leads in the development of strategic selling/category growth platforms based in shopper insights and research
- As part of Customer Strategy and Planning Team, help develop and integrate insights into actionable changes to a Brands Objectives and Strategies (O&S) that will help delivery against Sales and Profit growth objectives
- Help arm Retail Category Solutions and Customer Sales Teams with meaningful insight that supports planned Category and/or Brand initiatives around NPD, next generation shelving, promotional excellence and co-creation
- Help fully drive the understanding and use of Retailer Shopper Data information with all levels of the Commercial business team including Marketing, Finance, Shopper Marketing, Global Category, etc. (database info is largely viewed as Sales tool today)
The Successful Applicant:
- Core competencies (Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- Displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
- Advanced understanding of shopper / consumer measures and insights/analytics.
- Experience with Category Management Principles
- Experience mining consumer and shopper research
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture