Our client is a renowned company with various products under their brand. Supplying their product in Modern Trade and Department Store and Traditional Trade. Due to their aggressive growth plans to bring their products further into the retail FMCG sector, they are looking for an experienced Trade & Marketing Manager.
- To lead and develop the marketing and trade marketing strategy and related execution plans for the Retail sector
- To develop and deploy NPD strategy, launches, re-launches, line extensions and consumer and trade promotions.
- To develop argumentations based on consumer and customer insights to help deliver business objectives with customers and trade
- To utilize data (consumer, trade, internal) to help analyse business decisions and to influence future decisions.
- Work closely with Category Management and Sales teams as well as customers to implement channel marketing plans (merchandising, promotion, visibility) based on agreed strategy and shopper insight
- Develop the business story based on shopper behaviour understanding
- Defines pricing and promotion pricing strategy
- Analyse results and efficiency of campaigns, share results with management, propose actions for increasing efficiency
- Coordinates with the distributor, the implementation of the Sales Plan in the market, ensuring the achievement of sales volume and growth objectives.
- Ensures development of annual and monthly sales activity and marketing support plan, including support for new initiatives launches
The Successful ApplicanT
- This role is ideal for an individual within the FMCG area who has experience in Trade Marketing/category management/NPD and would like to move into a role that will eventually take on responsibilities to develop trade/marketing strategies plans for the Retail sector
- 5-8 years of FMCG experience in Trade marketing + marketing essential with concrete track record of support sales team for the retail channel (Modern + Traditional trade)
- Excellent understanding of consumer and shopper insights
- Independent thinker, proactive / entrepreneurial mind set.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- It is a highly entrepreneurial environment providing the opportunity to build your successful track record
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be exposed to more senior role
- Innovative and collaborative environment.
- Leading FMCG organisation
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)