* Research, prepare and edit technical documents for publication such as User manuals (Help Files), Training Materials, Product Sheets, Release Notes, Patch Release Notes and Computer-Based Training Materials. This includes any other documentation may be required from time to time.
* Communicate technical information clearly, concisely, accurately, in correct English, and in a manner appropriate to the audience, including development of illustrations as necessary.
* Ensure that the documentation produced contains a logical flow of information, correct for spelling, grammar, formatting, and identify where there may be gaps in the information presented and resolve any misinformation or gaps to ensure accuracy.
* Revise and update existing documentation to support new product releases.
* Ensure that all documentation meet the editorial guidelines and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
* Work closely with multiple subject matters experts and the software development team to understand the applications thoroughly in order to create/revise all pertinent technical/ user documents.
* Consistently strive to improve quality of the documentation through discussions with other departments, own research and technical experts.
* Assist in preparation of documentation for product demos, workshops, product promotion activities from time to time.
* Assist with writing/editing/proofing of the Newsletter, Press Releases and Website articles, as required.
* Degree in any discipline. Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as a writer or editor in a publication house or software house will be an added advantage.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
* Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
* Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within organization
* Willingness to learn
* Resourceful and Well Organized
* Excellent Writing Skills
* Experienced in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience in using RoboHelp (Online Help Authoring Tool) and Adobe Captivate will be an added advantage