Our client is a leading worldwide IT industry; they have constantly achieved strong business performance alongside their growing presence in Thailand. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "TA - Team Leader" who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process and supervise few subordinates in order to enhance on recruitment strategy and process in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process - design, drive, develop, and maintain recruitment strategy for sourcing candidates across multiple media and others platforms
- Design staffing plans, create posting descriptions, sourcing candidates, qualifying application, integrating tests & assessments, conducting phone screens, selecting qualified candidates and taking proper actions to close gaps
- Conduct job interview for the key / managerial positions in the organization
- Establish performance metrics for selecting the optimum recruitment channel
- Build and develop quality relationships with both internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and implement the most appropriate ones in the organization
- Manage, develop, and lead the team of HR recruiter
- Oversee and continuously reduce the costs arising from recruitment process
- Provide on the job training, guidance, and identify opportunities for employees by aiming to continual improvement up to performance standards
- Design training method for HR recruiters and line managers
- Ensure compliance with HR guidelines in regards to the hiring process
- Assure that recruitment functions and all related activities run effectively and smoothly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management or HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Masters would be an advantage
- At least 5 years' experience in Telecom / IT / Service industry in BIG Corporation
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Experience in IT industry would be an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at PManacharoensak@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.