Our client is a large MNC manufacturing companies that specializes in Automotive, technology and electrification. A great company to work for, with a rich history and a very dynamic and fast paced culture. We are seeking a "TA and Employer Branding LEAD" to join the HR team who has depth knowledge of HR areas and understand the business very well in order to support the business growth. The qualified candidate must understand business wise and strong background in TA function as well as solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Report directly to the Division Head and work closely with the management teams, the qualified candidate will be a key person who develop and implement on TA Strategy as well as build strong talent pipeline for the organization, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process especially for white collar level - design, drive, develop, and maintain recruitment strategy for sourcing candidates across multiple media and others platforms
- Drive employer branding activities and consistency in recruitment marketing communications
- Implement the social media strategies and internal brand engagement activities
- Monitor posts and manage online communities
- Build strong partnership with leading universities and actively participate in recruitment activities - Campus Recruitment, Career Fairs, and etc.
- Establish performance metrics for selecting the optimum recruitment channel
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and implement the most appropriate ones in the organization
- Oversee and continuously reduce the costs arising from recruitment process
- Work closely with Marketing and Corporate Affairs to achieve targets and goals
- Assure that recruitment functions and all related activities run effectively and smoothly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / HROD / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 8 years' direct experience in Development & Recruitment, and over 3 years in HR Management level for MNC
- Working knowledge of Taleo or other applicant tracking systems
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Business acumen leadership with strong consulting and management skills
- Experience in fast paced environment in MNC in FMCG with Manufacturing background is a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.