Our client is leading equipment manufacturing company specializing in the storage of low pressured gasses. The company owns 4 manufacturing facilities in Thailand. With the high volume of production in this fast-growing business and plans for further growth, they are actively recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager. You will be responsible for entire Supply Chain operations that will ensure the effective functioning of end to end supply chain.
- Direct and manage overall supply chain operations, including purchasing, material planning, production, warehousing, and logistics.
- Lead the change management by developing strategic plans and initiatives.
- Consolidate data analysis, sales forecast, and production.
- Ensure effective distributor performance management to address issues and identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor Degree in supply chain management or other related fields
- Minimum 7 years in supply chain management, warehousing & logistics, with at least 3 years at managerial level.
- Ability to adapt to change, execute change and build collaborative and positive working relationship within the organization
- Experience in ERP system
- Strong English communications
- Able to travel
If you have passion in supply chain management, want to be part of an overseas market expansion in a fast-growing business with an innovative product, do not miss this opportunity.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.