One of the largest Apparel and footwear company in the world, our client is currently searching for Supply Chain Manager to join their operations team.
- Build and execute strategies and tactics to meet or exceed overall business objectives and KPIs
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders including Operations, Planning, e-Commerce and Finance to drive optimization objectives and targets.
- Develop and implement business rules on product portfolio segmentation, product life cycle, supply models, distribution networks and systems to fulfill governance and management requirements across countries and regions
- Establish control-related standards and procedures
- Proactively drive improvements to operations efficiency on regional and Country level
- University graduate in Supply Chain Management, Product Management or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of experience in planning and analysis, apparel or FMCG industry. Must have retail experience.
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion