Our client is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of high volume, essential components and solutions. Their enabling products serve customers in a wide range of end-markets. The company was founded in Europe and now operating in 33 countries with 69 principal manufacturing facilities. The company operates under four strategic Business Units of Distribution, Health & Personal Care Packaging, Filter Products and Specialist Technologies.
- As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for entire Supply Chain management to ensure smooth manufacturing operations and production support including production planning, material planning, purchasing, warehouse and distribution management, 3 PL management, and customer service.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in supply chain management or other related fields
- At least 12 years of experience in Supply Chain Management at international manufacturing companies with 5 years at managerial level
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening and writing)
- Good computer skills (especially MS Excel) and ERP systems
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Team management and development skills
- High leadership
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.