Our client develops, manufactures and distributes specialty chemicals across 3 key divisions in over 80 countries. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their Chonburi Plant and drive both best practice Supply Chain Operations as well as Operational Excellence within the plant.
In this role you will be responsible for directing a broad range of processes which include: procurement, production planning, demand planning, inventory control, warehouse management, logistics and distribution. You will also:
- Be responsible for facilitating process improvement throughout the plant.
- Ensure the operation within supply chain function is compliant with ISO/TS16949 & ISO 14001,OHSAS 18001.
- Supervise and direct the management of transport and distribution activities.
- Optimize and monitor supply chain planning process to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities.
- Review and ensure best practice in inventory management and system data maintenance.
The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications in chemistry or a supply chain related field. You will also have:
- Experience in a Supply Chain Management role within a heavy industry environment, ideally chemical.
- A practical understanding of an MRP/ERP system, QHSE system EMS/QMS/HSEMS
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
Candidate with experience in a multinational company are preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthani Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion