- Analyse businesses and understand market trends relating to supply chain services as insights to potential opportunities.
- Identify proposed potential customers and understand internal to determine whether the opportunities identified are suitable for customers.
- Prepare appropriate sales collaterals and develop business cases, proposals and/or technical demonstrations for sales presentations.
- Obtain customer requirements and propose solutions to meet the business requirements
- Review the model configuration and approve SOPs and review customized scorecards for customers on
- Establish mentoring and career development programs with individual employees
- At least 12 years' experience in Supply Chain or Business Function
- Degree holder in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Science or others
- Experience in developing end-to-end supply chain model from sourcing to retail
- Excellent presentation skills with great of business acumen
- Excellent problem solving skills, proactive, independent, detail minded, well organize, embrace change culture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion