A leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, investment management and wealth management services is hiring a VP level candidate to help drive the analysis and strategic thinking behind key decisions and discussions around the Firm's top priorities.
- Based in Hong Kong, my client is looking for a thoughtful and solutions-oriented professional at VP level to support the business in several areas, including:
- Business Initiatives: Coordinate with a range of internal key stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Firm Management) the preparation of business plans, annual budgets and management presentations, and work closely with the COO Asia in driving strategic initiatives with respect to the public and private investing platforms
- Strategic Analysis: Develop strategic, financial and operational presentations for divisional and Firm senior management
- Reporting: Manage ongoing internal reporting requirements to ensure reports are delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Governance: Drive processes and initiatives for regional Investment Management committees and working groups
- Cost management: Oversee cost management to align with the Firm's culture on risk and control and to improve efficiency and deliver savings for the Firm
- A strong academic background which may include an MBA or equivalent
- Previous employment in a top-tier investment management or other financial services firm
- Excellent English communication skills; fluency in Mandarin and written Chinese preferred
- Ability to work independently and possess a strong sense of accountability/ownership
- Ability to simultaneously engage in strategic and tactical objectives
- An analytical mindset with creative problem-solving capabilities
- Strong Microsoft office skills with advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a self-motivated strategy professional with a passion for banking, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Mani Rakhra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5189 for a confidential discussion.