Our client is one of the most renowned audit and consulting firms in the world. They are currently seeking a Strategy and Operations Manager to solve critical business issues facing their clients in multiple industries.
* Managing ad-hoc multidisciplinary teams to complete consulting engagements related to CFO-level business issues across diverse industries in Thailand.
* Developing industry expertise related to the F&A process, regulatory environment, and competitive landscape.
* Utilizing analytical frameworks and tools to conduct complex business analysis.
* Conducting secondary and primary research through data gathering and client interviews.
* Developing effective client relationships at the C-level to ensure suggested reforms are carried out in the client organization.
* Contributing to the firm's knowledge base from project experiences.
* Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree from a foreign or top-level Thai university.
* 8-10 years of experience in one of the following areas:
-Management consulting in the area of Finance and Accounting transformation.
-Leadership role (director, manager or controller) in the field of Finance and Accounting operations.
* Expertise in several of the following Finance and Accounting operational areas:
o Budgeting and planning processes.
o Financial close, consolidation & reporting.
o Strategic financial planning and analysis.
o Cost allocation and enterprise cost reduction strategy development
o Finance and accounting process
o ERP system design and implementation
o Supply Chain Management
* CPA certification is highly preferred.
* 3 years of experience of functioning in a project management capacity with the ability to manage multiple engagements.
* Able to work in dynamic local and international settings.
* Excellent communication skills, strong written, and oral presentation skills.
* Fluent in both Thai and English.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a long and rewarding career with one of the most reputable firms in the audit and consulting industry.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com