Our client is a global conglomerate with vast reaches throughout Asia. With numerous famous brands and a very prestigious history, the company is always expanding, growing and acquiring further market share, and is a highly sought after company to work for.
- Assists VP Strategic Planning in developing the annual 5-year strategic planning process; consolidating Strategic Plans; identifying critical issues/opportunities; developing strategic and recommendations to propose to the management on how to optimize near-term growth.
- Monitor industry trends and company news.
- Assists VP Strategic Planning in providing support to the strategic issues management process; identifying and assessing strategic issues; participating and/or facilitating strategic discussion and where necessary, managing strategic initiatives.
- Analyzes new business opportunities, potential impact and assists VP Strategic planning in formulating strategic recommendations in response to changes in the global environment
- Participates in the yearly strategic planning process, facilitating guidance on process and methodology, and developing cross strategic analysis and recommendations.
- Assists in the Investor Relations work as needed
- Excellent knowledge of strategic planning concepts and frameworks, business issues and concepts, research methodology, general management and financial analysis
- Good interaction skills with senior management, with ability to articulate and defend recommendations made
- Good analytical skills and ability to leverage results of analysis
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Master in Business Administration or Master in Finance
- A minimum of 3 years in Corporate Strategic Planning or Corporate Finance
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion