My client is a worldwide operating company that offers Market Expansion Services to clients looking to increase their presence here in Thailand. They currently serve over 550 multinational and local companies through their four highly specialized Business Units.
They have the responsibility of expanding the presence of a major global Heavy Equipment manufacturing business here in Thailand. Their client was established in 1945 and has grown to be a significant global presence with 22 plants and over 750 dealers. As part of their growth strategy in Thailand they are looking to hire a Service Manager to grow and develop the business.
You will be organizing a service team, striving to provide a world class service to your customers on daily basis. The job title is Service Manager - Thailand and reports to the General Manager of the Business Division
- Balance the resource & time of the team and company to continuously increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive to implement effective Service Strategy in the local market.
- Collaborate with local sales team and admin team on daily business.
- Monitor & fulfill various Service KPI's and report to the upper manager.
- Lead & motivate employees in increasing employee satisfaction & improving team's competence continuously.
The successful candidate will have more than 5 years' service management background in The Heavy Equipment or The Construction Equipment Sector. You will also possess:
- Communicate clearly with customers, employees and managers in different levels.
- A management skill to combine the ability to set clear goals and motivate people who follow your leadership.
- A proven track record of a fast learner with a "hands on" attitude and result driven.
- Driven by a strong customer orientation and the ability to see the bigger picture in every decision.
- Be decisive, proactive and positive in conflict situations both internal and external.
- Strong English skills in both speaking and writing.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Aldridge at SAldridge@argyllscott.co.th or call directly on +66 02-107-2570 for a confidential discussion.