- Regional team
- Multicultural and multifunctional team
- Product Development in diverse environments
Join this Regional digital platform team as their FIRST Research dedicated specialist! Work in a multicultural and multifunctional team to help gather user and market insights and set holistic product road-maps to enhance and expand their current service offering.
- Drive user research to develop and validate ideas; everything from random interviews at the coffee shop to online task analysis.
- Assist design interactions for new features, applying existing design patterns and creating new ones across web and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers and analytics people.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in setting research direction on large-scale interactive designs that meet business goals.
- Ability to identify market trends and user insights through research, help to generate, visualize and iterate design ideas in an Agile team environment.
- You do whatever it takes to convince your team of your idea - a whiteboard scribble, a quick sharpie sketch, prototypes or polished code.
- Passion for Internet trends across any industry - you probably start your morning with a scan of Twitter before breakfast.
- Experience in working for search engines, e-commerce or marketplaces is desirable.
- Strong written and spoken English. Cantonese is a plus.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Leo Chak at lchak.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.