A leading international bank provides retail, Islamic, and wholesale banking products and services for individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, and corporate and institutions in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- To provide leadership for the overall Operational Risk Framework and Regulatory reporting quality within Country Technology Management.
- Monitor and ensure proper implementation of Operational Risk Framework structure in Country Technology Management.
- Work as a bridge between Country Technology Management units and Compliance team, focus on analyzing, clarification of regulations together with teams of all units, monitoring the implementation of all regulations relating to Country Technology Management.
- Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the relevant policies, guidelines and standards in their everyday working lives
- Develop and drive controls where technology is tagged as risk owner in the bank, such as information security, etc.
- ISO 27002 certification desired
- Prior audit or risk management in financial industry
- Good level of understanding of technology areas
- High degree of responsibility and integrity
If you are a self motivated with prior experience in IT audit or technology Risk professional with a passion for banking industry, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Michelle Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9003 for a confidential discussion