- Well-known product category
- Work Central BKK
About Our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company whose brands have served and entertained consumers all around the world for close to a century. They are currently looking for a Group Brand Manager to be part of their team in Bangkok, to bring their presence in Thailand to the next level.
- As the "Group Brand Manager" of the biggest portfolio, you are accountable for the following:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for assigned brands including responsible NPD, ATL, BTL, TVC
- Maintain constant communication with BU Lead-Marketing Manager, and Regional Marketing team to share expertise of the local market as well as identify synergies, alignment, best practices and opportunities within the country
- Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy for assigned brands to stakeholders and consumers
- Responsible for pricing, following regional guidelines, and quotas in conjunction with sales.
- Select the line by channel/customer and manage product information, validate translations and localization of creative assets.
- Develop the right marketing / promotion mix and design the right resources allocations in achieving short-term and long-term top-line and bottom-line targets
- Drive the execution of brand retail activation plans, by collaborating with the Consumer
- Launch new products from beginning to end
- Management to ensure timely launches / commercialization.
- Set relevant Key Performance Indicators and monitor brand performance
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a degree holder who has strong understanding of the Thai retail space (Department Store and Hypermarkets) in the lifestyle/luxury/cosmetics/FMCG category. You must have extensive experience in Marketing, Branding or Trade Marketing with great commercial mindset and analytical skills.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture