- Established global FMCG firm with market leading brands
- Competitive remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a global international FMCG firm. The firm has a rich history spanning 100 years back and enjoys the success of a multinational and offers a unique employee experience. Central to their local success is superior product innovation, consistent business results and a culture built on collaboration
Recognized for their first class leadership, they are committed to building brands and teams, displaying passion and delivering long term results.
- You will be in charge of a portfolio of established brands and be involved in all marketing activities which include the formulation of a portfolio strategy, individual brand growth strategies/plans, the design and execution of communication, consumer and customer promotions, retail marketing programs, marketing the category initiatives and P&L management.
- This role requires you to build annual long term marketing strategy plan (product, communication, activation, channel) with brand strategy co-working with the local in market managers
- You will be leading in the launch of new product/innovations in collaboration with multi-functional teams (technical/Q&A/Regulation/Legal/External relation/Research/Finance).
- Lead in driving Advertising and Media Agency to think strategically and focus on developing innovative and effective Brand communication strategy that links to the brand proposition and fully capitalizes on the knowledge of consumer insights
- Analyse raw data in order to get understanding the consumer insight from the
- Undertake brand analysis as requested as part of the annual planning cycle and proactively react to market changes/ threats to project demand trends to accelerate volume, share and profit
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- A business / marketing degree with at least 4 years of strong marketing track record in an established FMCG company
- Come from the F&B industry and have a strong understanding of new product development is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about fostering great relationships with key internal/external stakeholders to build brand awareness
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set is key to the success of this individual in this capacity
- Strong numeric understanding and data analyse skills
What's on Offer
- You will be part of a prestigious F&B organization with a rich history
- The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive bonuses
Apply for this job:
- Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)