- Pharma MNC
- Central Location
- This role requires a superb team player who is comfortable with working as part of pooled resource and reporting to a Senior Office Manager.
- Maintain calendar and schedule meetings
- Coordinate all travel related arrangements - hotel, transfer and visa via travel agent.
- Prepare expense reports
- Create/prepare correspondence and presentations.
- Produce standard and specific reports as requested
- Business administrative support - processing invoices as well as submission of documents in relation to event sponsorships and grants.
- Responsible for organizing internal meetings and offsite internal meetings locally.
- Responsible for overall coordination of events and activities that may occur outside of Singapore. This will require in-depth coordination with country marketing teams on arrangements for guest arrival coordination and services, hotel arrangements, venue and event management coordination. (Some of which are re-occurring events requiring repetitive coordination).
- Processing Purchase Order for procurement purpose
- Support other departments as part of the pooling system when Admin team member is on leave.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity
- Hold LCCI Secretary diploma
- Supporting a department versus individual admin support experience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow with minimal supervision.
- Must have good organization and follow-up skills.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (written and speaking) in order to effectively communicate with all levels of professionals, both internal and external
- Competency in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Familiar with tools such as Webex and Sharepoint or similiar.
- Experience in managing large scale internal or external meetings/events a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and speaking) in order to effectively communicate with all levels of professionals, both internal and external.
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button."
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Licence: Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd (16S8105)