Our client is a Top-Tier Global Insurance Group and the role sits in their Regional Finance team specializing in FP&A. This position would report directly into the functional head with a focus on reporting and analysis on expenses.
- Act as a key strategic and financial advisor to the business senior executive team, providing articulated, in-depth and actionable analysis on KPIs. Help lead the Asia wide planning process collaborating with Group and Asia business units. Act as a change agent on existing process, seeking ongoing improvement and efficiency.
- Manage region-wide financial forecasts and plans (involving 11 countries and territories).
- Develop knowledge and relationships with Asian business units to guide plan process and understand/address issues.
- Prepare and consolidate division plan materials/key metric trends to Asia division's senior management.
- Advise and coordinate with Group (Head Office in Toronto) on divisional issues; comply with reporting requirements and meeting deliverable timeline.
- Prepare periodic financial reports and analysis highlighting key financial and business trends/results for senior management discussion.
- Coordinate with Group and business units to develop Asia division annual incentive plan schemes; track quarterly performance results and calculate scores for year-end pay-out.
- Coordinate with and provide support to Group on expense reporting issues and reporting needs.
- Prepare quarterly expense analysis for Group and Asia management.
- Advise business units on expense related issues.
- Manage and prioritize region-wide financial projects.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports and financial analysis for senior management as required.
- Drive continuous improvement to support efficient forecast/planning process.
Experience & Qualifications
- Accounting, Finance or related degree.
- 6-10 year's relevant experience working in a regional office within financial services sector. Big 4 candidates with regional exposure, specialising in financial services, and have strong analytical mindset would also be considered.
- Experience with the insurance a plus but not a must.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented; ability to establish appropriate checks on one's own or others' work product.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and control financial systems and processes.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong English communication (both written and verbal) and inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency in Hyperion-Essbase is a plus.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion