Change management / Underwriting / Project Management
A Multinational P & C Insurer is searching for a skilled Change Agent for their Asia Regional Office.
- Reporting to the COO for the Asia region, lead the operational change specific to the underwriting operations
- Understand process, people and technical changes relating to the operation
- Create frameworks, structure and champion as a change agent
- Engage the stakeholders across the business to drive the changes on time on budget with the desired quality
- 15 years' experience in change management
- The role does not require an underwriter however experience in changes involving underwriting elements is preferred
- Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach
- Ability to work effectively in a highly-matrixed organization across all levels of an organization.
- Experience in program/project management
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills, communicating of issues and opportunities and influencing skills
- Experience of projects in: outsourcing, shared services, underwriting, process re-engineering and operations beneficial
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3016 for a confidential discussion