A global lifestyle fashion brand, this role leverages planning and analysis expertise to maximize sales, inventory turn, and profitability, responsible for control of merchandise management according to target figures and provide analytical support to the buying team to ensure a balanced and profitable assortment.
- Supporting the Planning Manager in developing merchandise financial plan and store spread.
- Developing and provide business analysis to influence future buys and assortment strategies.
- Analyzing trends and seasonality as well as adjusting forecasts, receipts and inventory levels.
- Recommending and reviewing markdown and promotion opportunities.
- Developing the allocation plan that aligns with the buy and product flow strategies for each season and make recommendation where necessary.
- Consistently monitoring the business through analytics and identifying actions to achieve the key performance metrics.
- Understanding the key connectivity and interactions required for all business process steps.
- A minimum of 4 - 8 years of experience in Merchandise Planning
- Degree in economics, finance/accounting, mathematics or statistics desired
- Strong analytical skills and attention-to-detail
- Detail oriented, high accuracy, good numeric sense and analytical/ retail math skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of retail inventory and financial measures Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion