An exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals to be a part of a Group FP&A team based out of Singapore.
The team provides analysis and insights on the Bank's performance and the market environment to drive strategic decision making and support the communication of the Bank's performance to external stakeholders.
The role deals with senior stakeholders, across business lines and geographies and gives the opportunity to directly influence how the Bank is perceived by key external stakeholders.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting executives on the FP&A, and analysing business performance.
- Spearhead preparation, coordination and delivery of material for key external disclosures.
- Management of competitor analysis activity, and designing strategies for performance management
- Implementation and of digital initiatives for Financial functions
- Refining returns methodology (EVA in particular)
- Stakeholder management
Qualifications and Skills
- 8 years' experience in the FP&A domain within financial institutes
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strategic and analytical approach to interpret market events
- CFA or accounting qualification
- Delivering quality output in a timely manner.