- Drive best practice in closing and internal control.
- Ensure strong internal control in closing process to comply with group's standard, account standards and regulations.
- Drive the financial reporting processes.
- Secure high data integrity and quality in financial statutory reports.
- Responsible for statutory audits and information gathering when being audited by regulators and certifying organizations.
- Secure proper cut offs in operation and that records.
- Provide guideline, review, and advice to financial treatment of accounts.
- Based on financial data and strong analytical insights assess periodic results / performance and advise on solutions to continuous improvements.
- Secure compliance with regulators, internal guidelines and policies.
- Inventory accounting; reconciliation data validation with cost controlling.
- Handling financial transactions, execution according to accounting policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for accounting policies to align with IFRS, TFRS, group policies, Thai Tax and regulation.
- Share best practices across all sites and regions where possible.
- Maintain quality and accurate CAPEX management.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum work experience of 10 years, at least 5 years in Business Finance Management. (CPA or CPD would be advantage)
- Logical thinking and strong analytical skill.
- High planning skills and details orientated.
- Strong technical skill: IFRS, TFRS, Tax and regulation, Financial Analysis,
- Strong communication, management skill and leadership skill.
- Possesses "Can-do" Attitude and Enthusiasm to learn new things.
- Can work under pressure to meet deadline target.
- Experience in multinational company is an advantage.
- Good command of English and Thai
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion