Senior Project Manager - Multi-channel
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Multi-channel|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ross Merrick|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 17:05|
Currently seeking an experienced Senior IT Project Manager to join a large multi brand FTSE 100 Retail client in central London. The company is embarking on a large customer focused transformation to expand and add capabilities off the back of their growth and continued success. This role will be responsible for managing multiple simultaneous IT initiatives, mainly focused on multi-channel and Digital projects.
The Senior Project Manager will be tasked with bringing together teams from internal resources, ensuring that delivery standards and ways of working are continuously improved and managed.
- Multi-Channel Projects
- Managing projects from initial concept through to delivery
- Define project success criteria
- Develop close working relationships both internal and external in order to understand how the programme is functioning together and where improvements can be made.
- Define and communicate vision, business objectives and scope for IT Projects
- Resolve any issues, minimise risk by taking corrective measures.
- Control deliverables from the team, ensuring that they successfully meet business objectives and are on time.
- Report to senior stakeholders and governing bodies on the progress of the Programme, cost, issues and risks.
Candidates for this role MUST HAVE:
- A proven track record of delivery experience across multi-channel projects
- Experience in delivering complex IT initiatives
- Experience being accountable for multiple full delivery teams
- Coaching ability and experience
- Drive and commitment
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to take on multiple work streams and manage senior stakeholders up to Board level.
- Understand the Retail environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's