Senior Finance Manager - Head of Finance
The Senior Finance Manager for Malaysia is responsible for all Finance-related activities, which includes:
- Management Reporting and variance analysis
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Lead, supervise and execute annual operating plan (OP) and monthly forecast for expenses.
- Identify opportunities and risks to ensure expenses are managed within OP. Recommend and execute corrective action plans.
- To manage cost drivers to ensure strategic initiatives return of investments are met.
- To implement effective expense control including cost allocation methodology and basis/drivers.
- To manage monthly expense accruals function and perform variance analysis.
Expense Management (EMP):
- Key liaison person for internal audit or management reviews. Ensures effective cost control measures are in place. To recommend and implement improvement measures.
- ensuring the Group submit various regulatory returns to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and drive implementation of regulator changes affecting Finance.
- Coordinates the annual audit by the statutory auditors and completing the Annual financial statements.
- Attends all Board meetings and ensures that Financial Statement approvals and other Finance and Regulatory related matters are brought to the Board's attention and approval if required.
- Resolves financial issues and coordinates activities and processes within the business. Identifies, analyzes and resolves complex problems related to Finance.
- Ensures proper communication and compliance of company and regulatory policies affecting the department.
- Directly manages the team of associates. Managerial experience and proven success across Finance, including tax and regulatory reporting is required.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Irishia Liew at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9005 for a confidential discussion.