Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly financial reports and management presentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct variance analysis for monthly closing, identify unusual trend comparing to budget and past performance.
- Participate in annual budget and monthly rolling forecast.
- Compile financial modelling on new shop opening / capex investment.
- Perform special projects including system implementation and other ad-hoc projects.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline. With qualification in professional accounting body is desirable.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience. Experience in retail industry is preferable.
- Have strong business acumen and high numerical sensitivity.
- Be a good team player and able to work under high pressure.
- Independent, proactive with positive and hands-on attitude, able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal.
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Prior experience in MS AX accounting systems is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in English and Chinese (including Putonghua), along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with business partners
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lucas Watt at LWatt@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5177 for a confidential discussion