A globally known business is looking for an experienced individual to plan and organize, direct and perform the facilities management and office administration. The main objective is to ensure efficient and smooth operations in a cost-effective manner, strengthen the office engagement through innovative facilities planning, maintain a healthy working environment and raise the environmental sustainability.
- Assist senior management in the preparation and evaluation of standard policies and programs involving new or improved facilities and comply with the Corporate standards and high sustainability.
- Review analysis and interpret property and facility information
- Raise foreseeable challenges and derive constructive actions and alternatives; provide various status management reports as required
- Provide technical expertise in the acquisitions of other companies; and manage the properties and facilities support of licenses or other operating agreements
- Support regions in preparation of properties annual and five year plans and budgets
- Deliver presentations regarding company needs or proposal to country officials or local officials in a timely manner.
- Liaise and manage vendors from office supplies to rental negotiation.
- Develop, motivate and monitor performance of direct reports, and develop a succession plan.
- Supervise the office services and facility personnel, such as receptionists, technicians, specialists. Supervise employees or outside contractors who construct, maintain, and repair utilities systems, buildings, and equipment via one or more of the following trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air-conditioning, heating, painting, and/or general maintenance.
- Set priorities and perform forecasting and allocate the resources needed to complete all preventive and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Represent the business in communicating with local authorities; negotiating and secure operating agreements, landing rights, lease agreements for all on-site facilities; and provide expertise for feasibility studies to support long range planning and organization.
- Project manage, coordinate and develop effective working relationships with all department heads; including maintaining budgets, schedules, and procedural controls in the facilities planning and office administration.
- Prepare and submit an annual budget to senior management; and control, monitor and report results on a regular basis; ensure smooth operations in a cost-effective manner
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in related office administration and properties management in sizable international companies; ideally 5 years' management experience
- Project management of capital projects
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Innovative thinking and strong execution
- Independently identify and initiate continuous process improvements in facilities and office administration
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.