Our client is an international global life and health reinsurance company with approximately $3.1 trillion of life reinsurance in force and assets of $53.1 billion, as of December 31, 2016. Business lines include individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, health reinsurance, long-term care reinsurance, group reinsurance and financial solutions.
- The role focuses on performing various analysis on health business.
- The role covers vast elements of health analysis; from data validation to setting analytical models through to provide insights and recommendations out of the analysis performed.
- Carry out the full spectrum of data analysis, from setting data requirement, development of statistical analysis plans and design of the database schema, through data cleansing and into the creation of new insights and knowledge based on thorough and deep statistical analysis of the data.
- Perform experience and data analysis to support the health pricing team in setting assumptions for new product pricing
- Responsible for testing, maintaining and updating analysis and data update via various company data and analysis tools and systems.
- University degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, information technology, or other related disciplines.
- 3+ years' work experience in life insurance/reinsurance.
- Advanced PC and technical skills, including statistical programs (ex.: R, SAS, MATLAB, or Python), spreadsheets and database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL or equivalent technology)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Michelle Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9003 for a confidential discussion.