Be part of a growing franchise in a reputable financial institution. Well known for its expertise in supporting mid sized enterprise in business growth and well supported regionally, the organization provides opportunities for matured thinking candidates who yearn not just for personal development but also active involvement and decision making.
- Ensure timely completion of credit assessment within agreed turnaround time.
- Assist business units in suggesting risk mitigating terms during evaluation of credit proposals.
- Attend client presentation and meeting, if necessary, to "Know Your Customer" and understand business operation and risks to aid in risk assessment and decision making.
- Maintain market awareness so as to be vigilant of trends affecting existing and future credit exposures including relevant regulations and policies imposed by the authorities that would affect the Bank's credit operations.
- Review and sign-off credit ratings submitted by the business units and where appropriate, recommend upgrades or downgrades in credit rating.
- Good credit evaluation skills with knowledge of business, its key drivers and industry trends.
- Sound knowledge in corporate, commercial and, where is relevant, investment banking products and services. Possess relevant credit and marketing experience.
- Good appreciation of legal documentation to identify areas which could present credit risks.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail