Our client is a global conglomerate with vast reaches throughout Asia. With numerous famous brands and a very prestigious history, the company is always expanding, growing and acquiring further market share, and is a highly sought after company to work for.
- Understand detailed assumptions of Group's financial projection and incorporate the financial projection into financial planning.
- Update Group's financial projection as required.
- Provide the finance team and senior management with timely information and analysis regarding any important changes in financial projection. This includes any changes which impact the Group's fund raising activities.
- Prepare and update the monthly cash flow for the Group
- Support the finance team in providing relevant financial information and assumptions to the creditors and banks.
- Assist in the preparation of financial strategy and financial master plan with quarterly update for the Group, taking into account the Group's strategic direction in line with its 5 year plan.
- Assist in the preparation of financial policy, including but not limiting to borrowing / dealing with financial institutions, risk management / exchange rate and interest rate management for the Group.
- Co-ordinate with the Rating Advisor, the local/ international Rating Agency, the finance team, and other relevant business units to complete the international credit rating process.
- Provide periodic update to the local/international Rating Agency as per its requirement.
- Prepare the analysis on new business projects including but not limited to new funding requirement, merger & acquisition, strategic alliances, timeshare project , restructuring and other corporate finance work
- Provide the analysis on new foreign exchange hedging and interest rate swap transactions
- Prepare the analysis on FX exposure for routine report to management
- Assist the finance team in the analysis and presentation of any new financial instruments and appropriate financial tools which may be applicable to assist the Group in any relevant financial transactions
- Prepare the information for 56-1 , annual report and MD&A to submit to SEC and SET
- Update the performance and monitor the financial covenant of the project to comply with the loan agreement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Updated information and presentation for audit committee meeting and board meeting
- Calculated financial covenant for actual result and forecast
- Strong communication skills in Thai and English
- CPA and/or CFA is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related field and MBA or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Accounting/Finance/Multinational Corporate/Financial Institution/Investment Banking
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion