Maintains knowledge of an assigned set of clients in terms of their business and their solutions/configuration. Provides technical support to assigned clients and their respective Business Account/Relationship Managers, including: ensuring the client is serviced as per Service Level Agreement in all respects and to serve as a single point of governance and technical escalation; identifying revenue generating opportunities, documenting requirements and proposing solutions that maximize company's revenue while providing Business Technical Support until closure.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Establishes a positive rapport with the client(s) to develop and maintain technical relationships with peers within the client's organization, analyzes the client's business, objectives and expectations, and acts as go-to person on all aspects of services and support for respective relationships.
- Evaluates the client's business requirements, estimates effort, and guides the client to utilize standard solutions while maximizing revenue. Evaluations are typically change requests of limited complexity that require knowledge of client's business (e.g. client move from magstripe to chip card). Understands card business/transaction processing/payment schemes. Occasionally supports higher level analysts on sub-components of major initiatives.
- Converts the client's business requirements into detailed technical specifications, presenting them internally and externally while securing requirement sign-off. Formulates technical scenarios for Custodians.
- Supports business in presenting company's solutions and services, with the objective to generate revenue by meeting with non-management client representatives to demo products and services covered under the clients subscription agreement, but not currently being utilized. Complexity of the requirement or client will typically be lower for this level, e.g. fewer/single country focused, fewer projects running concurrently, fewer cards supported.
- Acts as point of contact.
- Documents and maintains the client's system environments by keeping records of client functionality, environment and client specific documentation while providing to more senior levels for review.
- Performs routine release management (typically limited in complexity due to Schemes supported and concurrent projects) between Service Desk, Compliance and Project as well as client activities such as Payment Card Industry audits and internal projects, ensuring that code release doesn't negatively impact client operations.
- Executes simple to medium complex project/development work plans and revises them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Acts as 24x7 first line Service Desk support, performs severity assessment and assigns severity level, and monitors adherence to Service Desk SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
Key sills and competencies
- Good database development skills in Oracle PLSQL
- Preferably with payment industries background
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor Degree
- Malaysian candidate only
- Salary ranges from RM5800 to RM7300
- At least 5 years working experience in client service and preferably in payment industries
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +603 2174 9003 for a confidential discussion.