A MNC client is seeking for a Senior Analyst to join their retail team in Hong Kong. This role is covering the APAC region, contributing to relevant departments in identifying gaps to optimize supply chain service capability and drive best in class supply chain process via analysis and recommendations.
- Perform seasonal cost analysis to monitor cost savings. Identify strategy and design macro in enhancing dashboard reporting process.
- Liaising with various users to understand, document and prioritize current business problems, opportunities and requirements. Implement supply chain initiatives and provide insights of the company's operations creating a level of global understanding.
- Understand and recommend changes to existing reporting environment in alignment with the current business needs. Execute operational tactics that will support long term sustainable growth that focus on improving responsiveness.
- Perform quantitative retail procurement demand forecast and inventory optimization analysis and host training workshops for Asia-Pacific users in familiarizing with re-engineered system and process
- Develop process design documentation e.g. requirement specification and training materials
- 3-5 years of Demand, Supply Chain, IT or related discipline.
- University Degree required, Business, Supply Chain or Engineering preferred.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes is required. Understanding of Retail industry an advantage.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with analysis tools such as Excel, MS access, Macros, PowerPoint; Experts at SAP, Brio or Cognos
- Effective communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion