We are seeking an experienced accountant to join a boutique luxury retail brand.
This role is a great opportunity to build on your experience and take full scope accounting experience across key markets including Hong Kong, Macau, China and Singapore.
This role reports directly to the CFO and will assist with the day-to-day accounting operations.
- Coordinate with outsourced accounting operators to ensure the accurate and efficient reporting and closing
- Prepare monthly management reports, including pipeline analysis, cash flow status, debtor reporting and other management analysis report with recommendation
- Develop effective accounting procedures and policies and internal control systems
- Liaising with external parties such as clients, vendors, auditors and bankers
- Prepare all statutory reporting and tax returns
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and efficient financial reporting
- Provide financial recommendations for ad hoc projects
- Engage in some office management and administrative tasks
- Qualified Accountant and graduate in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- A great team player and able to work with all stakeholders within the business
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility, able to deliver accurate and quality work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
This opportunity offers a chance to work in a dynamic, fun and growing business, offering the right candidate the chance to develop their skills.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Scott Inglis at SInglis@argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5196 for a confidential discussion