A high-growth specialist in manufacturing services across construction projects is searching for someone highly effective to oversee the accounting and financial functions across Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
Based in Singapore, this role is of the highest level of integrity and will significantly drive the business to the next level. You will report to the Regional Finance Manager.
- Manage full set of books across regional APAC companies
- Monthly closing process of accruals, prepayments and fixed asset management
- Ensure accurate monthly account reconciliations for all general ledger accounts
- Prepare annual budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Lead the company's relationship with bankers, external audit firms, and tax agents
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders across the business
- ACCA/CA/CIMA/CPA plus Degree in Accounting or other related professional qualifications
- At least 8 years of accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) or related accounting software packages
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kai Wei Nai at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3018 for a confidential discussion