- Plan & execute Change Requests activities which include analysis, configuration, testing, data migration, training and documentation.
- Provide application support to end users in troubleshooting and resolution of issues, and updating them of the progress which entails communicating with them in an appropriate and constructive manner.
- This role includes implementation and sustainment responsibilities. Travel within Asia Pacific region is expected but will be kept to a minimum.
- Recognized Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent with 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Team player with good writing, verbal communication and presentation skills. Independent, resourceful and able to perform under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Implementation/ support experience in the following HCM modules is a must.
- Time Management
- Payroll Accounting/ Benefit Compensation
- Personnel Administration,
- Knowledge of local statutory/payroll requirements is mandatory
- Able to do programming (plus point but not essential)