- Excellent opportunity for strong financial earnings and career growth
- Great company culture
- Manages Distribution network development
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; adapting strategy to changing conditions and forecasting projected business.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new business areas.
- Lead respective sales team to drive results with high focus on new dealership development, inquiry and quotation follow up as well as order intake results
- Focus on sales management, product and price management, distribution channel management
- Own and drive new sales performance, maximizing productivity, customer loyalty, balancing market share and profit situation of new sales business
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with Thailand automobile industry especially in Thai market and dealership management
- Excellent in strategic planning, target setting, forecasting, decision making and demand/risk managing experience and skills
- At least 6 years industry sales experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years previous professional team management experience
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals
- Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Excellence communication in Thai and English. Japanese or Chinese will be an advantage.
What's We Offer
- Highly competitive pay
- Outstanding career potential - fantastic opportunity to fast track to management