- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC with excellent business practices
- Excellent growth potential within a collaborative work environment
- Reporting to the country Manager, you will be responsible for building businesses from scratch in key markets by identifying and appointing the best distribution partners and will be responsible for planning and effective implementation of route scales and distribution plans across local market. An international FMCG company is hiring for a Sales Director (Retail Business). You will be involved in taking the current sales practices and providing training and development to the team to enable them to think more laterally in their sales. This is a long-term role, where you will be able to shape and influence the future culture of the team and grain in them a consultative and market leading sales mindset. You will also be responsible to build and grow the team as the business continues to grow exponentially. You would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Developing productive long term relationships with customers. You will be involved in creating and qualifying a practical of commercial initiatives.
- Plan, implement, supervise and control the Route Sales team, through the Sales Executives, to enable the company to achieve the optimum distribution targets for each sales route
- Plan and execute programs, through the route sales team, to meet volume, revenue and profit objectives and strategies
- Ensure system integration in market planning and execution between brand, channel and customer plans including merchandising and category management
- Continue to grow the customer base via new business initiatives and opening of new accounts / outlets to achieve required business and volume growth
- Provide training, guidance, supervision and motivating the route sales force reporting directly and indirectly
- Continually provide improvements and ideas to further develop efficiency and effectiveness of the route sales team to achieve the business objectives more efficiently and more effectively
The Successful Applicant:
- Core competencies (Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- Displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
- Advanced understanding of shopper / consumer measures and insights/analytics.
- Experience with Category Management Principles
- Experience mining consumer and shopper research
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail