- Sales Director - Industrial Sector and lead team more than 40 people
- Career progression with a company focused on organic growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of well- known company supplies a petroleum gases, and support many key clients in Thailand and across Indochina.. The company works within a range of industries and sectors, which has enabled them to become a market leader within a number of these areas.
As Sales Director, this is an autonomous on the road role dealing with a wide range of businesses in the industrial sector, with your key deliverables being based on; call targets and revenue generated. With a market leading product at hand and support from a large organisation the key to success in the role is strong customer service and a proactive, resilient attitude.
In this role it is your purely duty to grow existing customer relationships as well as identifying and acquiring new clients in Thailand. You will also manage commercial and tender activities for all downstream related with company business operation. The development and execution of a territory management plan; also, conducting sales negotiations with technical and planning departments will be part of your business daily plan.
Key skills you need to have
- Manage big sales team before which more than 30 people at least
- Strong high sales skill, presentation, leadership
- Having great relationship with locals/distributors/clients in Oil & Gas and Petroleum business
- Mature, Professional and excellent communication both of Thai & English
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ And MBA is advantage
- At least 10 years' Experience in Oil &Gas/ Energy/ Petroleum industry
- Proven track-record in Sales & manage big team
- Hands-on mentality, team work approach
What's on Offer
- Very Attractive location in Bangkok
- Great job perspective in fast-paced environment
- Very good remuneration package And other benefits
- Job security
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail