Our client is a home-grown Malaysian biotechnology firm, known in Malaysia in the last 20 years for its distribution of high-end biotechnology and microbiology products to top clinical and University research centres in Southeast Asia. They currently have presence in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.
They are currently looking out for a driven Manager to lead and expand the company to new heights and frontiers.
- Lead and drive sales for organisation for top line products.
- Develop leads, build and own relationships with clientele.
- Execute and drive sales targets in accordance to agreed framework.
- Influence immediate internal management and external client stakeholders.
- Manage proposals including quotation, presentation, follow-up documents.
- Build and develop team into successful sales and marketing team.
- Champion product profiles from BiOLOG, VistaLab, CHROMagar, Best Scope, SDL, etc.
- Represent Product Catalogue in:
- Microarrays (Cellular, Microbial, Proteomic, DNA)
- Pipettes (Manual, Automatic, Electronic)
- Microscopes (Manual, Electronic)
- Culture Media (Agar / Broth / Drug Resistant)
- Rapid Stains
- Minimum Degree holder in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience within the Life Science industry.
- Demonstrated the following:
- Led year-on-year sales profit growth.
- Knowledge of competitors, product demand and market depth.
- Extensive network of clientele and sales opportunities.