Our client is a global conglomerate with vast reaches throughout Asia. With numerous famous brands and a very prestigious history, the company is always expanding, growing and acquiring further market share, and is a highly sought after company to work for.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining enterprise risk management strategies and plans
- Provide assistance to business units to ensure that the business unit's risk mitigated action plans align with corporate risk management strategies and guidelines
- Work with business units on compliance to ensure alignment with internal and external requirements.
- Providing challenge to the business units' risk-taking and risk assessments
- Provide consult on projects, new initiatives, business objectives, processes, risk events, controls, and/or monitoring
- Evaluating the risk profile and risk analysis for business units, culminating in Risk Reporting
- Influencing executives on key risks and actions needed
- As needed, developing ad-hoc analysis, deep dive investigations and driving specific risk initiatives
- Experience in dealing with control testing
- Experience building new processes or governance
- Experience with leading cross-functional teams (setting direction of team and managing expectations)
- Strong influence management and relationship skills.
- Leadership skills in bringing together processes that include different businesses, regions and support functions
- Excellent communicator - internal and external.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and "no surprises" approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent reviews.
- Monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes.
- Experience working on complex projects.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion