Our client is one of the leading wholesale trade business, which has been operating for more than 25 years in Thailand. They offer the best price and quality products to fulfil customers' requirement. As resulting an exciting company growth.
- Monitor buying process and ensure order processing.
- Plan and perform replenishment activities that planned to support long-term and short-term replenishment plan.
- Manage and perform replenishment of own area to achieve as targets.
- Monitor replenishment forecasts for all stores and products.
- Monitor stock inventory report, create ordering plan to ensure product availability in stores.
- Utilise inventory management framework capability and match with demands.
- Liaising with international & domestic suppliers to place & manage replenishment orders.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related filed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in replenishment and planning.
- Good knowledge in retail, wholesale, or commerce industries.
- Strong leadership with good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in any ERP systems, Oracle is a plus.
By applying this role, you will have a chance to work in great working environment and good office location in Bangkok. It is great opportunity if you want to explore and experience in commercial and retail business together with future career path.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.