A global luxury retail group is looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager to implement and maintain the window display and in-store merchandising for their stores within the APAC region for one of their major brands
- Set up and maintain the window displays and in-store merchandising of all their stores within the APAC region
- Resolve store specific visual merchandising challenges that require adaptations including store size, window constraints and merchandising/inventory level
- Conduct regular stores visit to ensure that visual merchandising standard are maintained in all stores
- Co-ordinate with Retail Operations Department to organize window set up schedule
- Co-ordinate with Merchandising Department to understand merchandising direction and implement visual strategy to copy with business needs
- Provide training to shop staff to ensure that the display is maintained up to corporate standard
- Keep accurate and up-to-date information regarding measurement and dimensions of all windows per location for display props development
- Coordinate with head office to organize the order, shipment and collection of all window display and in-store display props, fixtures, accessories etc.
- Manage, train visual merchandising staff, provide constant feedback and coaching on performance
- Set up the displays for the showroom and assist in the visual aspects of special event
- 8-10 years and above retail visual merchandising / window installation experience in a multi-store format preferred
- Strong knowledge and skill of Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Power Point, Word, Excel
- Very organized, with keen attention-to-detail
- Capacity to have a critical approach
- Has a sense of urgency and is able to reprioritize efficiently
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5141 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.