A well-known outdoor fashion brand, the Regional Senior Planner will work closely with the Planning Managing in developing merchandise financial plans for the APAC region.
- Developing merchandise financial plan and store spread.
- Developing and provide business analysis to influence future buys and assortment strategies.
- Analyzing trends and seasonality as well as adjusting forecasts, receipts and inventory levels.
- Developing the allocation plan that aligns with the buy and product flow strategies for each season and make recommendation where necessary.
- Consistently monitoring the business through analytics and identifying actions to achieve the key performance metrics.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Merchandise Planning
- Degree in economics, finance/accounting, mathematics or statistics desired
- Strong analytical skills and attention-to-detail
- Detail oriented, high accuracy, good numeric sense and analytical/ retail math skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of retail inventory and financial measures Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion